Terms and Conditions
We understand how unpredictable production can be – and try to be as flexible and accommodating as possible. To that end, we've made our terms as simple as possible. By making a booking, you're acknowledging that you have read, understood and accepted our terms.
- Places are booked on a first come, first served basis. A place is not considered booked until we receive payment of at least a 20% deposit and written confirmation that you want to go ahead with the course. Once the course is confirmed, the full fee is then payable.
- The course will be confirmed once we have a quorum of delegates.
- Once the course is confirmed we will send you details of where to come, and timings, together with a course booking/ training needs form. Please complete the training needs form and email it back to us together with a copy of CV.
- Course fees must be paid in full prior to the course on which a delegate is confirmed.
- Payment can be made through this website, payment link, PO (if applicable) or BACs transfer.
- All invoices must be paid within 30 days unless otherwise agreed in writing with the DV Talent when booking the course. Without prejudice to any other rights, DV Talent reserves the right to add to any overdue balance at the due date an additional administration charge of £30 plus Vat per month. DV Talent shall also be entitled to collect interest from the due date of payment at the rate of 4% per annum above clearing bank base rate for the time being on any outstanding balance accruing on a daily basis
- In the event of client cancellation, when notice is received less than 10 working days prior to commencement of the training course – or once the course confirmation email has been sent - the full 100% of the course fee remains payable.
- In the event that a delegate is unable to attend a course for which they have been confirmed, and for which their full course fee has been paid or is still liable, DV Talent will endeavour to get them onto a future course – as and when there is a spare space. This is wholly at the discretion of DV Talent, and cannot be guaranteed.
- DV Talent reserves the right to cancel courses at any time and to transfer confirmed bookings to rescheduled dates. Clients unable to attend the rescheduled dates will be entitled to a full refund.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend the advertised content of any course without notice, in order to ensure we continuously provide the highest quality and most relevant training for our participants.
The Legal Bit
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained in this website is either owned by DV Talent Ltd, or has been licensed to the Company by the rights owners. The website contains trademarks, including DV Talent’s name. Use of these trademarks is forbidden unless prior written permission has been obtained from the owner of the trademark.
The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) or download material onto disc (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network) for personal non-commercial use only. DV Talent shall retain the copyright in such material or where the material has been licenced to DV Talent, by the rights owners of the material.
Links to the DV Talent Ltd website are not permitted other than to the Home Page of either DV Talent Ltd or Developing Talent training except with prior written permission. Links to the DV Talent Ltd or Developing Talent websites from within a frameset definition are not permitted except with prior permission.
You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the website.
Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the web site for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
The content of the website is for general information only. It is subject to change without notice and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. By using this website, you acknowledge that the information and materials found herein may contain inaccuracies and errors, and we expressly exclude any liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
This website may include links to other websites and/ or advertising material. These links and/ or adverts are provided to help you find additional information, and do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or products and services so advertised. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or products/ services advertised.